- Orders may be placed through our Shopping Cart or call us Toll Free 866-821-4613 or 360-678-4788. We are in Washington state in the Pacific Time Zone.
- If you use PayPal on our shopping cart you will receive a PayPal invoice from us usually within 24 hours. This is because we calculate shipping and handling for each individual order so that you pay only for what you are ordering rather than use a chart which will have you paying more than necessary for your order.
- Payment Methods: We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Personal checks (in US funds drawn on US banks) may be made out to BraidersHand and sent to us at: BraidersHand, PO Box 1110, Coupeville WA 98239-1110, USA. There is a $50 service charge for returned checks.
- All orders must be paid at time of shipping. In the case of large equipment we charge your card or send you a PayPal invoice once we have the shipping/handling determined. Washington residents pay sales tax. Prices are subject to change.
- Shipping and Handling: All orders under one pound are sent US Postal Service First Class. Orders heavier that one pound are sent via US Priority Mail. We also use the US Postal Service for international orders.
- When we ship equipment within the USA we use FedEx Ground Service, we are flexible if another carrier is needed. If you live out of the country we will ship your equipment using the US Postal Service. Our equipment is hand made so order early, we cannot guarantee shipping dates.
- We stand behind our products; we use the finest materials we can and don't expect that you should ever have a problem, however if there should be a problem resulting from a defect in workmanship or materials we will make every effort to correct it. This of course does not include damage that occurs from misuse, exposure to weather etc.
- Custom Equipment - Please contact us to discuss your needs.